You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, May 22, 2017

Bible Verse Coloring Page For Galatians 6:14, May I Never Boast

This is a free printable coloring page for Galatians 6:14. 


ABOUT THIS COLORING PAGE
Here is a wonderful scripture where the Apostle Paul declares that his only reason to boast is in the cross of Christ. To say something like that must have been a shock to the people in the first century. The cross was a form of shameful punishment and death. Paul was a great thinker and a man of great gifts, but he chose to make Christ the topic of his life. This is a challenging example for us.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

The verse says.

May I never boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world." Galatians 6:14.

THE ART
Even though I copied some of the art from some of my other art it still took me hours to create and trace for you. I tried to make rosebuds and flowers around the border so it would have a lot of places for bright colors. I traced the letters after printing the verse out, but I changed them a little from the font on the computer. I wanted it to look hand-drawn. 

PRINT THE PICTURE
The image file is a JPEG and should print on most devices without trouble. If you need help making it print, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page. There are a couple of updated links below that might work better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITIES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art with a monthly gift of only $3.50; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can use it in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Galatians 6:14 Printable Coloring Page, May I Never Boast Bible Verse. 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God's Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the photo file above gives you trouble, the PDF below will work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format

I like to color the background a light blue.
Consider something besides black for the letters like brown or blue. 
There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. 
There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color, like the image in the bottom right corner, the roses, and the frame bars. 
I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, And Thank You
Sample of Bible Time Fun Weekly

© A. E. D 5/22/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

You can support my Bible art. 
Make a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon; you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week as my thank-you. Use the button below to get started.