You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page For Job 13:15, Though He Slay Me...

This is a free Job 13:15, Coloring page.

Here is a Bible verse coloring page that is fun to color in. This verse is a classic declaration of faith.

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.

Job 13:15 says.

"Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him..." Job 13:15

I love to create these coloring pages because I love God's holy word.  This picture took so many hours to draw. I had to trace parts of it many times before I was happy with it, especially the figure at the bottom. I had to print the letters to the verse out and then trace them onto the picture. I hope you are blessed by this art. 

If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank you for your kind support.

Printable Job 15:13 Coloring Page,
Though He Slay Me, Bible Verse

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better on some devices.  The image above is like a Word doc and the file below is digital. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

Blessings,  and Thank You
(c) Adron D. 5/24/17
Isaiah 55:10-11