You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Luke 10:27 Printable Coloring Page, Love God With All Your Heart

This is a free Luke 10:27 Print and color page for kids and adults.

I am glad to share with you this free printable Bible verse coloring page that I designed.  This verse is a favorite.  It is the passage where Jesus sums up the commands of God into two statements. To love God is the end and purpose of the law. If we are loving God we will be keeping the commands without trying. 

Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Luke 10:27 says.

"He answered, "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing then CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page where I have put some suggestions that might help.  You can try one of the updated files below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Anyone who supports my blog for $3.50 a month through Patreon receives an email with a link to the files for this activity printable called BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. It will have pages of fun activities for kids in your club, class, camp, VBS, church, and at home.  Use the button below to get started.


Thank you.  


Free Print And Color Page for Luke 10:27
 Love the Lord Your God Bible Verse

It takes me hours to make a puzzle like this, but I do it because I love God's Word and believe in its power to change lives. I hope they are a blessing to you.  You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If the image file above does not work for you the PDF below will.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things you can do to have fun with this picture. The border has a lot of decorations to color in. The background can be a contrasting color and the frame bars can be a bright color for additional contrast and interest.

Blessings, and Thank you
(c) Adron D. 6/21/17
Isaiah 55:10-11