Parents and teachers will find many ways to use this in class and at home.
- You can give this out as an extra time activity
- Or send it home as a reminder of the lesson.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- Children's Church,
- VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- After school club,
- Or an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- Some print a handful and take them to hospital visits and shut-in visits.
Philippians 4:8 says,"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.". Philippians 4:8.
To print the Philippians 4:8 coloring page just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some people have better luck by dragging the image off to their desktop and printing from there. If you need help printing then see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below. If you print on heavy cardstock paper then you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.
|Philippians 4:8 Printable coloring page|
Here are two links that may print better.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Thank you for your gift.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 6/12/17