You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, June 12, 2017

Philippians 4:8 Printable Color Page,

This is a free Philippians 4:8 print and color page.

This free Bible verse coloring page is not just for kids. Coloring the letters in words to the verse helps you to remember the verse. The page is a reminder of God's Word when it is done. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

This is a verse of scripture that encourages us in our thoughts. It is an excellent verse for all situations. It is not that we just think happy thoughts, but we are to think in a dedicated way. This is a verse of instruction and a scripture of faith. All the things listed in this verse are reflective of who God is. So it puts us in a ready mind for Him to work in us. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Philippians 4:8 says,

"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.". Philippians 4:8.

MY ART

This picture presented many challenges to me because there were so many words, and I felt the different phrases needed their own place in the picture. I kept the border decoration simple and still made it lively, so you had some fun things to color. It took a lot of effort to get it right, but I am happy with how it turned out. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING

There should be no trouble printing the picture but if you have trouble, "CLICK HERE" to go to my HOW TO PRINT page for help printing or try the updated link to a PDF file below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?


Support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's printable activity bulletin every week as my thank you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of coloring pictures, puzzles, brain-teasers, and more. You will want to share it with your club, class, camp, VBS, church, and home. Use the button below to get started.


Thank you.

Philippians 4:8 Printable coloring page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The photo file is like a scanned picture, and the PDF is a digital one. One of these two will work for you. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of fun things you can do to color this picture. 
The flowers can be in many colors. 
The vines can be different greens. 
You can color the letters to the words since they are open. 
The frame can be a contrasting hue. Remember to color the background.

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Sample Cover

(c) Adron 6/12/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.