You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, July 23, 2017

2 Corinthians 12:9 Print and Color page

I am glad to share this free 2 Corinthians 12:9 printable coloring page.

Here is a printable picture to color a popular verse of scripture from the New Testament. Many people have found it to be comforting. 

It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART

This is the second time I illustrated this verse, My earlier piece was more for children and very basic, but this one is a little more challenging since it has the entire verse to color in and more embellishments to the illustration.

I spent a long time creating it. I had to do a lot of tracing, which I do by using a lightbox to trace the art. I printed the letters and traced them around them so there would be areas to color in. It needed some revising and after it was composed then I scanned it into the computer. 

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person memorize them, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

2 Corinthians 12:9 says,

"But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9.

If this is one of your favorite verses, then you might like the art print by Jess Jane CLICK HERE to see this art.

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW-TO-PRINT page, where I have put a few suggestions that may help.  You can try the updated PDF link below; that should print better.

YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK

When you support my Bible art through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my Bible activity printable mini-magazine every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter.


Thank you! 

2 Corinthians 12:9 Print and Color Page,
My Grace Is Sufficient For You

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. 


Thank You!

Here is a link that has been modified to print better.  

👉👉👉 Some printers work better with PDF format.  CLICK HERE

There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with this picture. The letters are big enough to color in. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. The letters are big enough to color in. 
 The edges have many bits to color in, and the tomb landscape can allow being creative.

Blessings, and thank you.
Sample of Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Adron 7/23/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.