You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Psalm 126:6 Print And Color Page

Psalm 126:6 Printable Coloring Page. 



This free printable coloring page is not only for children but adults. 

THE VERSE
The Bible verse is one from Psalms that has been an encouragement and comfort for many over the centuries. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Psalm 126:6 says.

"Those who go out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with them.Psalm 126:6. NIV.  

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART
I tried to give it the look like an illustrated page from an old manuscript. A border with wheat stalks, apples, a farm, and two figures illustrate the verse. You can get very creative and have fun with the designs. I had to trace the different elements of the picture several times to get it right. It took a few hours.

PRINT THE IMAGE
The file below is a JPEG and should print ok on most devices. If you have problems, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. You can try the modified link below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly contribution of  $3:50 through Patreon, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week with pages of puzzles and games for the kids.  It is my thank-you gift for your support. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up with your 3:50 Donation.


Thank you for your gift! 

Psalm 126:6 Print and Color Page,
 Those who go out weeping Bible verse.
 

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to do it because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 

Thank You for your gift of support!
 
The file above is a JPEG; it is like a scan. The file below is digital. One of these will work for you. 

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are a lot of ways that this picture can be colored to look beautiful. 
  • There is a scene at the bottom that can be an opportunity for creativity. 
  • There are fruit and stalks on the border that can be very colorful. 
  • And the sunrise is at the top for bright colors. 
  • The two figures can be very expressive to color too.
  • The letters can be any color, not just black, and the background behind the letters can be a warm, soft hue. 

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings and Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly activity magazine
(C) A. E. Dozat. 8/22/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.