You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

1 John 1:8 Print and Color Page

I am glad to share this free 1 John 1:8 Bible verse to print and color. 

Here is a verse that is so clear that you cannot argue with it.  It says we are sinners, and if we deny that fact, we are deceiving ourselves.  It says people who deny their sins do not have the truth.  

1 John 1:8 says, 

"If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."  1 John 1:8.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing the image below, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. You can try the UPDATED LINK below should print better.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Please support my Bible art coloring pages through Patreon for $3:50 a month. You will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity mini-magazine every week as my thank-you gift. It is full of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 


Thank you! 

1 John 1:8 Print and Color Page,
If We Say, We Have No Sin Bible Verse.
 

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word, I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many as you like. Please use the Paypal button to make a donation. 


Thank You!

PDF
If you like this, you might also like the 1John 1:9 printable. CLICK HERE.

If the image file above has problems for you the one below will work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF). 

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium-dark hue.  There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the embellishments around the border, and the artwork at the bottom.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat 9/9/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.