Adults, as well as children, like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize it and when it is displayed it is a reminder of God's Word.
This coloring page can be used by teachers in many ways...
- Bible class,
- Vacation Bible School,
- Children's Church,
- Church camp, After school Bible club,
- Or wherever God's Word is loved.
- It can be an extra activity in class
- Send it home to reinforce the lesson.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity, as something to do in the car or on a plane ride. Some people use these coloring pages on hospital and shut-in visitation ministries.
To print the picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the UPDATED LINKS below that should print better.
|1 John 1:8 Print and Color Page. Free|
These two links below that have been modified to print better.
CLICK HERE for a file in a photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.
I like to color the background a light hue and the letters a medium dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the embellishments around the border, and the artwork at the bottom.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.
Thank you for your gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful. To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 9/9/17