You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, September 25, 2017

2 Corinthians 5:21 Print and Color Page, God Made Him To Be Sin On Our Behalf

I am glad to share this free printable coloring page for 2 Corinthians 5:21. 


This is a printable picture to color a popular verse of scripture from the New Testament. 

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person memorize them, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

2 Corinthians 5:21 says,

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us so that in him we might become the righteousness of God2 Corinthians 5:21.

PRINTING

If you have problems Making it print, CLICK HERE to go to my how-to-print page, where I have suggestions that may help you. You can try the PDF file below. 

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE PRINTABLES EVERY WEEK?

I would love to send your kids printable Bible activity pages every week.  When you support my Bible art with a monthly gift of $3:50 month through Patreon, you will receive my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week. It is a printable activity bulletin with pages full of scripture activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, VBS, school, and home. Use the Patron button below. 


Thank you. 

2 Corinthians 5:21 Print and Color Page 

Sometimes, it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word and hope they are a blessing to you. My coloring pages are free; you may print as many as you like. Donate through the Paypal button.


Thank you for your kind support!

If the image above doesn't work on your system, the PDF below should be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

This is a fun picture, and it has a lot of things to color in. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Hobby Lobby or Michaels; coupons are usually available online. The letters are big enough to color in. There is a cross scene at the bottom and vines around the edges. You can color the words. 

Blessings, and Thank You
Printable Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

© A. E. Dozat 9/25/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Please support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.