You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Colossians 1:13-14 Print And Color Page. He Has Rescued Us

This is a free Colossians 1:13-14 Bible verse to print and color. 

This is a scripture that describes the marvelous salvation God gives to those who come to him in faith. It teaches us that we are no longer part of the world's dark systems but have become people of His kingdom. This verse tells us that we have hope in him because he has given us forgiveness of sins. 

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters to the verse, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Colossians 1:13-14  says,

"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins." Colossians 1:13-14.

I do not remember how many times I had to trace this picture in is different parts and then trace it together into a single picture. 

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB  above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month and you will receive 2 pages of Bible activity printables every week.

Become a Patron!

Colossians 1:13-14 Printable Coloring Page, He has rescued us

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word.  I hope they are a blessing to you


I have hundreds of coloring pages on my blog and you will find more like this when you use the search box, You might also like the Colossians 3:2 Printable. CLICK HERE.

If the photo format file gives you trouble the PDF below will be a better choice.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters a medium-dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers in the border and the cross scene at the bottom. Try just a hint of color in the clouds and a light blue background behind the clouds and fading as it goes up behind the letters. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture like red or orange.

I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it.  I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, 
(c) Adron  D 9/26/2017
Isaiah 55:10-11