You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Deuteronomy 6:5 Print and Color Page

This is a free Deuteronomy 6:5, "You shall love the Lord your God,"  Bible verse to print and color.


This is a free printable Bible verse coloring page; it is perfect for children and adults too. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Deuteronomy 6:5 says, 

"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength" Deuteronomy 6:5.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I spent several hours drawing this picture; I had to trace it a few times before it was right.  I hope you can use it. 

PRINT THE PICTURE

For help with printing, "CLICK HERE" to visit my how-to-print page, where I have collected some suggestions for you. You may try the updated link to the PDF below.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

When you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron with only a monthly pledge of $3.50 through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kid's activity mini-magazine with kids' word puzzles, pictures to color, and brain teasers. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. You can use it in your club, camp, church, class, VBS, or home. Use the button below to get started.
Thank you!

Deuteronomy 6:5 Print and Color Page Love the Lord your God.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the image file does not work for you, the PDF will be fine. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.  

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of fun ways that this can be colored in. Use a light cream or tan for the background behind the letters before you color in the letters, and it will look like ancient parchment. The frame can be a bright color for contrast. There are lots of flowers to do in violet, blue or lavender. The leaves can be different greens. The hearts among the flowers can be red, but I suggest the big hearts be pink or else there will be too much red.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)


Blessings, and Thank You,
Printable Bible Activity Mini-magazine

(C) Adron D. 9/12/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.