Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.
- It can be a take home activity
- It can be used as an extra time activity in class.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- It can be part of Children's Church,
- It can be given out at VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- It can be part of an after school club,
- Have it available as an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride.
- Print this and others to have around for any time kids need something to do.
Ephesians 1:22-23 says, "And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.." Ephesians 1:22-23 NIV.
Try printing on heavy paper like cardstock and then you can use watercolor or markers.
|Ephesians 1:22-23 Print and Color Page|
CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.
If you use color pencils or fine-tipped markers you can get a lot of detail in the coloring of the letters. The letters can be dark, I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters. The border has a lot of opportunity for color, there are vines to color green and hearts to color red or pink and a flower to color any way you want. The cross with the landscape can be brown or gray but I suggest the background to be lighter hues. The crown of thorns can be brown the royal crown can be yellow. You can alternate blue and orange for the sunrise at the top.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
(c) Adron Dozat 9/4/17