You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Isaiah 55:8 Print and Color Page, "My Thoughts Are Not Your Thoughts,"

I am delighted to share this free Isaiah 55:8 Coloring page.

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of faith and hope. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

This verse says that God is not like us, and His ways are not like ours. It is a great verse of faith, and it is also very logical. If God's ways were like ours, he would be no better than us, but because He is holy, there is no way he could be like sinful humanity. 

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Isaiah 55:8 says,

 "For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD." Isaiah 55:8.

I had to trace things over a few times before I got it right. I had to print the Words out, trace the picture, and then scan it back into the computer. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions. I have put an updated link below that should print better on some printers.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 


Thank you!

Isaiah 55:8 Print and Color Page,
My thoughts are not your thoughts Bible verse.


I like drawing Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you!

If you like this one, you might also like the Isaiah 55:6 printable: CLICK HERE.

PDF
The photo file is like a picture that was scanned into the computer. The file below is a PDF, and it is a digital file.  One of these files will work for you. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

You can color this picture in many different ways. If you use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you can get into the tight spaces of the letters. The letters can be dark; I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters.  The border has a lot of opportunities for color.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and thank you,
(c) Adron D. 9/14/16
Isaiah 55:10-11