You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 30, 2017

Isaiah 61:3 Print and Color Page, A Crown of Beauty for ashes

This is an Isaiah 61:3  printable coloring page. 

This is a favorite scripture where we are promised that God will see our mourning and reward us for our suffering. 

Isaiah 61:3 says,

"To all who mourn in Israel, he will give a crown of beauty for ashes, a joyous blessing instead of mourning, festive praise instead of despair. In their righteousness, they will be like great oaks that the LORD has planted for his own glory." Isaiah 61:3.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ORIGINAL ART

This took a lot of work to create. The passage is long, so I split the picture to put the context on one side and the featured section on the larger right side. I had to print out the words and then trace them into an outline that you could color in. Then I designed and drew the decorations for the border and traced them onto the page. I had to print the letters for the context on the left sidebar on the computer and then cut and paste it into the picture after I scanned it back into the computer. It took about four hours, but I am thrilled with how it turned out.

TO PRINT THE PICTURE

If you can't get it to print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Isaiah 61:3 Print and Color Page,
He Will Gives A crown of beauty for ashes.

I draw these coloring pages because I love God's Word, and I hope you are blessed by them.


Thank You!

If you like this bible verse coloring page, you might also consider the Isaiah 1:8 coloring page. CLICK HERE.


If the file above does not work for you, the one below is a PDF and will work better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format- PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways this picture can be colored. The background behind the letters can be any color, but if you keep it light, so the letters appear more dynamic. There are lots of flowers for color, and the vines can be different greens.

Children like to color the picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, you can get into the smaller areas. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings and thank you.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover Issue 171

(c) Adron D. 9/30/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.