You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

John 1:12 Print and Color page

I am glad to share my free John 1:12 Coloring page with you. 


This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse of faith and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.
It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

John 1:12 says,

"Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God ." John 1:12.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

HOW TO MAKE IT PRINT

The image below is a JPEG and should print without problems. If you have problems making this picture print, then CLICK HERE for my how-to-print page for some suggestions if you need help printing. There is an updated PDF link below that may print better for some people. 

BECOME A SUPPORTER OF MY BIBLE ART

If you would like to help support my Bible verse art then become a supporter through Patreon for $3.50 a month. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, an activity mini-magazine I make every week for the kids in church. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It is full of coloring pictures, games, and puzzles. 


Thank you! 

John 1:12 Print and Color Page

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Below is a file in PDF that may print better on some devices.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format.

There are a lot of ways it can be colored.

  • I would suggest using a dark color for the lettering and a faint color for the background. 
  • The letters are a good size to color in. 
  • The hearts offer a lot of places for pink or red.
  • The vines can be green. 
  • There is a scene at the bottom with crosses and mountains that could be opportunities for creativity. 
  • There are lots of flowers to color in.
  • Try a different color for the frame border. 
  • The crown can be yellow or orange light blue or silver.
Blessings, and thank you.
Sample page of Bible activity mini-magazine

(c) Adron D. 9/17/17
Isaiah 55:9-10

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.