You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Luke 11:9-10 Print and Color Page. Ask And it Will be Given You

This is a free Luke 11:9-10 Coloring Page. 


I am delighted to share with you my printable coloring page. This free Bible verse coloring page is not just for kids. Coloring the letters in words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults.

Luke 11:9-10 says

"So I say to you: Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened". Luke 11:9-10.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

For help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. or try one of the updated files below. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you.
 

Luke 11:9-10 Print and Color Page, Ask, and it will be given to you.

It can take me hours to design and draw these coloring pages for you, but I am happy to do it because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If you like this printable, you might also like the Luke 9:23 coloring page CLICK HERE.

Here is a link that may print better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you take your time, this can be a beautiful picture. 
  • Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils to get into the fine areas. 
  • You can become creative with the art around the border. 
  • They can be many different colors. 
  • The vines can have a dark green for the stems and a light green for the leaves. 
  • The letters to the words are opened and can be colored in but consider using a fun color and not just black. 

I hope you make a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You
Sample cover of Bible activity mini-magazine

(c) A. E. Dozat. 9/16/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.