You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Matthew 11:28-29 Print and color page, Come to Me all who hunger

This is a free Matthew 11:28-29 print and color page.

The verse in this coloring page is a favorite for those who are teaching the Gospel. It is one of Christ's statements where He makes an invitation to come to him and receive salvation. In this verse is a promise of rest and peace for the troubled soul. 

Matthew 11:28-29 says.

 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your soulsMatthew 11:28-29.

This took a surprisingly long time to draw. I traced a lot of parts from other coloring pages and traced the letters. There was a little cut and paste in the corner with the heart and the flower and the cross in the bottom corner. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble making the image print, CLICK HERE to visit the HOW TO PRINT page for help. You can try the updated link below that should print better. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.

Matthew 11:28-29 print and color page, come to me all who labor.

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you.

If you like this picture, you might also like the Revelation 3:20 picture; CLICK HERE.

If the photo format above does not work well, the PDF below will be better.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of little ways this can be colored in. The letters can be a dark color on a lighter background color. There are flowers and vines to color and a few hearts. 

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron D. 9/15/17
Isaiah 55:10-11