You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Matthew 6:9-13, The Lord's Prayer Print and Color Page, KJV

I am delighted to share my free Matthew 6:9-13, The Lord's Prayer Print and Color page.


Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters of the words helps you to remember the words. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

This is in the King James Version, which is how I memorized this passage as a kid and still feel that the King James Version has poetry to it that seems more reverent than the more contemporary versions.

I will do a Modern text shortly.

Matthew 6:9-13 says,

"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen." Matthew 6:9-13, KJV.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

This was a simple picture, but it took about three hours to create from start to finish. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions. or try the updated files below.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It is filled with pages of fun crafts, puzzles, and games for your kids. Click the button to start.


Thank you! 

Matthew 6:9-12, the Lord's prayer, print and color page.

Even though it takes hours, I am glad to create these coloring pages because I believe that when we have been blessed, it is so that we can become a blessing to others. I hope you enjoy these pictures and they help you.

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art with a Gift. 


Thank you for your generous support!

PDF
Below is a file that has been prepared to print better on some devices. The file below is a digital file. One of the two will work for you.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format, PDF.

There are a lot of ways this can be colored.

  • I like to color the background pale and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. 
  • The flowers can be a lot of different colors. 
  • There is a lot of opportunity for greens. I like to contrast greens with reds. 
  • The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.

Blessings, and thank you. 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Mini- Magazine
(c) Adron D. 9/4/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.