This is in the King James Version which is the way I memorized this passage as a kid and still feel that the King James Version has a poetry to it that seems more reverent than the more contemporary versions.
I will do a Modern text in the near future.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.
- It can be a take home activity
- or used as an extra time activity in class.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- Children's Church,
- VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- after school club,
- or an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- ESL (English as a Second Language) class.
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride.
- Or have around for any time they need something to do.
Matthew 6:9-13 says,"After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.." Matthew 6:9-13, KJV.
To print the Matthew 6:9-13 coloring page just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Some people have better luck by dragging the image off to their desktop and printing from there. If you need help printing then see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below.
If you print on heavy cardstock paper you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.
|Matthew 6:9-12, The Lord's Prayer, Print and Color Page,|
There are a lot of ways this can be colored.
- I like to color the background a pale color and the lettering a dark dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple.
- The flowers can be a lot of different colors.
- There is a lot of opportunity for greens. I like to contrast greens with reds.
- The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 9/4/17