You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Proverbs 18:22 Print and Color Page, He who finds a wife verse.

This is a Proverbs 18:22 Bible verse to print and color.

Here is a Bible verse coloring page of Proverbs 18:22 that is perfect for children and adults too. It is a fun activity for a wedding party or bridal shower. It is perfect for a bridal shower or wedding party.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 18:22 says, 

He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the LORD. Proverbs 18:22.

ABOUT THE ART

I spent many hours designing and drawing this picture. I wanted it to look lively and happy.  I had to do a lot of tracing of the different elements. I had to print the words out and then trace them onto the picture. After I finished the drawing, I scanned it back into the computer and cleaned things up. I am thrilled with how it turned out, and I hope you like it.

PRINTING THE PICTURE

Most people do not have problems printing the image below. If you have trouble, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for some helpful suggestions if you have problems making it print.  You can try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY ART AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE KIDS ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK!

Support my Bible coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable kids activity magazine every week for your kids. It will have pages of fun scriptural puzzles, games, brainteasers, pictures to color, and more.  Use the button below to get started.


Thank you for your kind support!

Proverbs 18:22 print and color page,
He who finds a wife, scripture

Although it takes many hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

The image above is in JPEG photo format; it is like a picture, the PDF below is digital. One of the two will work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

If you print this on cardstock or some heavy paper, you can use watercolor or markers on it. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) 
There are a lot of little things you to color in this picture. The flowers can be colored in lots of colors. You can use a different color for the frames. I suggest a light color in the background of the lettering.

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron D.6/5/17
Isaiah 55:10-11