You can use this coloring page a lot of ways.
- You can print it and take it to church to occupy the little ones when they are bored.
- It can be used in, Children's Church,
- Vacation Bible School,
- Bible class,
- Church Camp,
- Children's church,
- AWANA Club,
- Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.
- You can take it when you do hospital visitation and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity, as something to do in the car or on a plane ride.
Proverbs 27:17 says, "As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another." Proverbs 27:17.
To print the scripture picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|Proverbs 27:17 Print and Color Page.|
Here are two links to files that may print better on some printers.
Some printers work better with a universal format. CLICK HERE.
There are a lot of opportunities for the young artist to be creative with this picture. The letters are big enough to color in. There are some illustrations of a sword being sharpened by an iron file, the frames can be colored in and the figures could be colored a lot of different ways.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Thank you for your gift.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 9/11/17