Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.
- It can be a take home activity
- It can be used as an extra time activity in class.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- It can be part of Children's Church,
- It can be given out at VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- It can be part of an after school club,
- Have it available as an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride.
- Print this and others to have around for any time kids need something to do.
Psalm 102:25-27 says, "In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded. But you remain the same, and your years will never end." Psalm 102:25-27.
Try printing on heavy paper like cardstock and then you can use watercolor or markers.
|Printable Psalm 102:25-27 print and color page|
Here are two links that have been updated to print better.
CLICK HERE for a file in photo format.
CLICK HERE for a file in portable universal format.
The letters can be colored any color or combination. The border gives a lot of opportunities to be creative. There are flowers, Hears and leaves and a border frame.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 9/13/17