You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Romans 15:2-3 Print and Color Page

Free Romans 15:2-3 Printable page to color. 


This printable coloring page is not just for kids. The verse is a classic that many people memorize. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too. 

Romans 15:2-3,

"Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. For even Christ did not please himself but, as it is written: "The insults of those who insult you have fallen on me." Romans 15:2-3.


SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you need help printing, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions or try the updated file below.

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month (all of which only covers my administration and cost). When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Romans 15:2-3 Print and Color Page.

I create Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, sometimes days, but I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind support!

PDF
The file above is in photo format, and the one below is a digital file. One of these will work for your printer.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format. (PDF).

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. 
  • If you print it on cardstock, then you can use mediums like watercolor or markers. 
  • I like to color the background a pale color.
  • Color the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue or brown, lavender or purple. 
  • The flowers can be a lot of different colors.  
  • I like to contrast greens with reds. 
  • The border frames can be a completely different color for contrast.
I hope you create a masterpiece!  

Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover 

(c) A. E. Dozat 9/6/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.