You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Luke 6:31 Print and Color Page, Do To Others Bible Verse

Free Luke 6:31 Printable Bible Verse Coloring Page. 

I am pleased to share with you another one of my printable coloring pages. This free printable coloring page is not just for kids. It was designed a little like an illuminated text from the middle ages, with decorations around the border that can be colored and open bubble letters that can be filled in. When you color the words to the verse, it helps you remember the scripture, and it helps if you are trying to memorize the passage. When you are done, the page reminds you of God's love. It is a great kids' kids' craft or coloring page for adults.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Luke 6:31 says,

Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31.

If you would like to study this verse and read different commentaries by famous Christian writers, you might like the hub of commentaries at Bible hub. CLICK HERE to visit this resource.

MY ART

It took me a surprisingly long time to design and draw this coloring page. I draw most of my coloring pages by hand and use the computer only as a last step to clean things up. The border art had to be traced several times before I was happy with it. I wanted to have large areas for you to color and many different things to give it interest. I hope you like it.

PRINTING

For help with printing or are printing on A-4 sized paper, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions.  You can also try the updated link below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE AR YOU'LLOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY  a printable activity magazine for kids, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you!


Luke 6:31 Print and Color Page, Do to Others Bible verse

It can take me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am happy to do it for you because I God'sGod’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below.


Thank You!

Here are two links that have been enhanced to print better on some devices.

If the image above does not print correctly, then try the PDF below will be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF). 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of things you can do to make this into a beautiful picture.  Use fine-tipped markers or coloring pencils to get into the tight areas. 
  • The hearts can be pink or red but consider using some lavender or purple color around an edge to give a shadow and the effect of being puffy. 
  • Try a little white or yellow in a random area on the heart so it looks shiny. 
  • The flowers can be many different colors. 
  • Try to use more than one green hue on the leaves. 
  • The frame bars can be a contrasting color and something different like blue.  
  • The letters are opened up to color them in but try to use some color other than black.  
  • The background can be a sandy or tan color like parchment behind the letters. 
You can use a different background for the border areas.  I hope you create a masterpiece!

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
Printable Bible Activity Mini-magazine

(C) A. E. Dozat. 10/8/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.