You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, October 6, 2017

Matthew 5:14-15 Print And Color Page, You Are The Light Of The World.

This is a free Matthew 5:14 print and color page.

This picture has one of the most challenging scriptures Jesus spoke. It is from the Sermon on the Mount. To be the light of the world is an extraordinary privilege and a heavy responsibility. How many people live up to the expectation to be the light. 

Matthew 5:14 says,

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden,"  Matthew 5:14.

I worked on this picture for a long time. I had to print the letters and then trace them for the main section. I used the computer for the letters in words in the sidebar. I had to trace the flowers and decorations several times. I tried different arrangements but finally settled in the design. 

If you have problems printing, see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!

Matthew 5:14-15 Print and Color Page You Are The Light Of The World.


I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

Below is a PDF, and they usually work fine when other printing doesn't work out.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

There are a lot of ways you can color this picture. If you use color pencils or fine-tipped markers you can get in a lot of detail. The letters can be dark, I like to color the background around the letters before I color the letters.  The border has a lot of opportunity for color, there are vines to color green and hearts to color red or pink and flowers to color any way you want, and a candle that illustrates light. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron D. 10/6/17
Isaiah 55:10-11