You can use this coloring page a lot of ways.
- You can print it and take it to church to occupy the little ones when they are bored.
- It can be used in, Children's Church,
- Vacation Bible School,
- Bible class,
- Church Camp,
- Children's church,
- AWANA Club,
- Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.
- You can take it when you do hospital visitation and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity, as something to do in the car or on a plane ride.
Proverbs 15:1 says, "A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger." Proverbs 15:1.
To print the Proverbs 15:1 picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|Proverbs 15:1 Print and Color Page, A Gentle Answer Turns Away Wrath|
Here are two files that may print better.
CLICK HERE to print the above in a photo format.
CLICK HERE to print in universal portable format.
If you like this coloring page you might also like my Proverbs 27:17 printable.
There are a lot of fun ways this picture can be colored in.
- The bubble letters can be done easily.
- There are two illustrations of people in conflict that fits the verse.
- There are some flowers and vines for bright splashes.
- The frames can be colored.
- And the background behind the letters can be done with a light hue.
To find more like this use the search-box above or choose from the most popular in the sidebar. I am sure you will find some you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 10/2/17