You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 21, 2018

1 Timothy 6:6-7 Printable Coloring Page, Godliness with Contentment is Great Gain.

1 Timothy 6:6-7 print and color page. 

This printable coloring page is perfect for children and adults too. It is a favorite verse that challenges our lifestyles today. Coloring the letters helps you to memorize the scripture. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

1 Timothy 6:6-7 says,

"But godliness with contentment is a great gain. For we brought nothing into this world, and we can certainly carry nothing out" 1 Timothy 6:6-7.

This verse teaches us that contentment goes with godliness as if you cannot have one without the other. It is a verse that humbles our desire for gain because the greater gain is godliness.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

MY ART

I tried to draw oak leaves and paisley designs like some classic illustrations around the border.  I had to trace this several times before I got it right, and I ended up doing the straight lines on the computer, then I printed it and then traced everything on that before I scanned it back into the computer and uploaded it for you. 
 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing or your are trying to print on on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my How-to-print page for some suggestions. You can also try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine, every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!
1 Timothy 6:6-7 Printable Coloring Page

Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the 2 Timothy 1:7 coloring page: CLICK HERE.

PDF


Here is a file in PDF format that may print better than the image above. 

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of ways this can be colored. I like to color the background a soft tan and the lettering a dark, dramatic color like blue, brown, lavender, or purple. The border frames can be a completely different color that can contrast. There are lots of oak leaves and decorations to color.

Kids like to color this picture with crayons, but if you try fine-tipped markers or colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You,
© A. E. Dozat 1/21/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.