You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Matthew 11:28 Print and Color Page. Come to Me All Who Are Weary

This is a free Matthew 11:28 print and color page.

Here is a free printable Bible verse coloring page that is fun to color. This verse is a classic of comfort and hope. It is a scripture of invitation to everyone to come to Christ. This gospel verse has been used many times to bring people to the Lord.  

This printable is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word.

Matthew 11:28 says, 

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest."  Matthew 11:28.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

I had to draw the shepherd several times before I was happy with him. The landscape at the bottom had to be traced a few times too. I had to print the words out from the computer and trace them onto the picture. After that, I had to scan it back into the computer and clean it up with Microsoft draw. It was a surprising amount of work, but it turned out pretty well, and I am delighted with it. I hope you like it. 

ABOUT PRINTING
For help with printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try the updated link below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, then you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc.  (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples).. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!


Matthew 11:28 Print and Color Page Come To Me All.

Even though it takes hours, I draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Holy Word, and I hope you are blessed by them. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

The file above may not work on every printer. If you have trouble with it, use the PDF file below.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format. 

There are a lot of ways that you can color this picture. There are flowers along one side and Jesus the Good Shepherd on the other. There is a little cross on a landscape that can be fun to color in.

Blessings, and Thank You
(C) Adron D.1/16/17
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patron and you will receive a Printable Bible activity magazine every week. 
 
Become a Patron!