You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, January 20, 2018

Philippians 4:13 Print And Color Page, I can do all things.

Here is a free Philippians 4:13 Print And Coloring page.

This is one of the favorite scriptures for people to memorize. It is a verse of faith in God and expresses how we look to Him to give us the strength and power to overcome obstacles and endure difficulties. It teaches us that we can do all the things we have to do if we rely in faith in Christ. It says that Christ is the source of our strength. 
It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

I worked on this for hours. I drew some of it by hand and I traced some of it and some of it is computer generated and pasted in. 

Philippians 4:13 says,

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. " Philippians 4:13.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems making the image below print, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, I have gathered some helpful tips for you and put them there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you make a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. You will receive additional material available only to patrons as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Philippians 4:13 Print And Color Page.
 I can do all things through Christ

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I make them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Philippians 4:4 print and color page, CLICK HERE.

If the image above does not print the PDF below will be the better choice. 

CLICK HERE for a file in a PDF format. 

I like to color the background a light blue and the letters a brown. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the cross scene at the bottom. The vines and oak leaves give a little room for color. Don't forget to color the background around the left-hand script I would suggest a tan and the letters a bright blue. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Adron 1/20/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50 and as my thank you for your support you will receive a printable Bible verse activity magazine every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!