You can use this coloring page a lot of ways.
- You can print it and take it to church to occupy the little ones when they are bored.
- It can be used in, Children's Church,
- Vacation Bible School,
- Bible class,
- Church Camp,
- Children's church,
- AWANA Club,
- Family worship time and any place where God's Word is loved.
- You can take it when you do hospital visitation and rest homes.
- It can be taken along as a vacation time activity, as something to do in the car or on a plane ride.
Proverbs 12:25 says, Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up. Proverbs 12:25.
To print the scripture coloring picture below just highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. If you have problems printing see the, "HOW TO PRINT" TAB above or try one of the updated links below that should print better.
|Proverbs 12:25 Print and Color Page. Anxiety Bible Verse|
Here are links to two files that may print better.
CLICK HERE for a file that may work better with some printers.
CLICK HERE for a file in portable universal format.
If you print this on cardstock or some heavy paper you can use watercolor or markers on it.
There are a lot of little things you to color in this picture. The heart is a great place for a splash of color. The flowers can be lots of colors. You can use a different color for the frames. Try a light color in the background of the lettering.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box or choose from the most popular listed on the right. I am sure you will find one you will like.
Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.
(c) Adron 1/10/18