You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Proverbs 15:16 Print and Color Page. Better is a Little With The Fear of The Lord.

This is a free Proverbs 15:16 Printable Coloring Page. 

Here is a Bible verse printable coloring page that is perfect for children and adults too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Proverbs 15:16 says,

"Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble with it. Proverbs 15:16.

MAKING IT PRINT

If you have trouble, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page for help with printing. You can try the updated links below that may print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART AND RECEIVE A PRINTABLE BIBLE ACTIVITY MAGAZINE EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and donating $3:50 a month. As my Thank-You,  you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word.  These will contain the BONUS material available only to patrons. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below to sign up.


Thank you!  

Proverbs 15:16 Print and Color Page
Better is a little with the fear of the Lord.

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You may print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Proverbs 1:7 print and color page. CLICK HERE.

The photo image above is like a photo and sometimes comes out fuzzy, but the PDF file below is digital. 

👉👉👉 For a PDF file, CLICK HERE.

COLOR THE PICTURE

Children like to color the picture with crayons but use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils like my favorite, Prismacolor, to get into the smaller areas. You can find Prismacolor pencils at Michaels or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.) The letters are big enough to color in. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
Printable Bible Activity mini-magazine

© A. E. Dozat. 9/12/13
Isaiah 55:10-11


Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.