You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Wheelbarrow of flowers in garden printable coloring page.

Free wheelbarrow of flowers in the garden coloring page. 

This is a fun picture to color. It started as an idea for an illustration for a book of poetry and I thought the picture I drew would be good for a coloring page if I left out the detail. There are many areas that give the young artists opportunity to be creative. It is not just for kids.
  • You can give this to your class as an extra time activity. 
  • It can be used in a school program, 
  • Use it in an after school club, 
  • Or an activity to keep the little ones still.
  • It can be a snow day at home activity.  
  • It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride. 
  • Or have around for any time they need something to do.
To print the wheelbarrow of flowers in a garden coloring page simply highlight it and send it to your printer or save to your device to print later. Sometimes people have better luck by dragging the image to their desktop and printing from there. If you need help printing you may see the how to print tab above for some suggestions or try one of the updated files below. If you print on heavy cardstock paper then you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

Wheelbarrow of Flowers in Garden Printable Coloring Page 

Even though it takes hours, I create these coloring pages because I believe that when we have been blessed it is so that we can become a blessing to others. I hope you enjoy these projects and they help you. DONATE

Here are two links that have been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in photo format. This is a JPEG file.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, this is a PDF file, (Recommended).

I hope you enjoy coloring this as much as I enjoyed drawing it.

To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left.  I am sure you will find one you will like.

Use the buttons below to share this post. Thank you.

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Adron 1/18/18