Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.
Parents and teachers will be able to use this in class and at home.
- It can be take-home activity
- It can be used as an extra time activity in class.
- It can be used in Bible Class,
- It can be part of Children's Church,
- It can be given out at VBS, Vacation Bible School,
- It can be part of an after-school club,
- Have it available as an activity to keep the little ones still during church.
- It can be used as a vacation time activity for in the car or on a plane ride.
- Print this and others to have around for any time kids need something to do.
|Psalm 103:13 Print and Color Page, As a Father Has Compassion|
You might also like the Psalm 85:15 Print and color page, CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format, (Recommended).
If you print on cardstock then you can use markers or water-based paint.
There are a lot of ways it can be colored.
- I would suggest using a dark color for the lettering and a faint color for the background.
- Use fine tip markers or pencils to color in the letters.
- The hearts offer a lot of places for pink or red.
- The leaves can be green.
- There are lots of flowers to color in.
- Try a different color for the frame border.
Thank you for your gift.
Thank you for visiting my blog. I hope these coloring pages are helpful.
To find more like this use the search box above or choose from the most popular listed on the left. I am sure you will find one you will like.
(c) Adron 2/17/18