You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, March 19, 2018

Hebrews 10:24-25 Print And Color Page, Consider How To Spur One Another

This is a free Hebrews 10:24-25 Printable coloring page. 

This is a wonderful verse that reminds us of the importance of fellowship with other believers and being part of the church community. It reminded us that the day of the Lord is fast approaching and the time to do good works is limited, so we must be encouraging each other to follow the Lord. 

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Hebrews 10:24-25 says,

"And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:24-25.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

It took several hours to design and draw this. I wanted it to be simple and appealing but look like an ancient manuscript. I had to print the words out and trace them in the outline onto the page. The little church and country scent took a few tries, and I had to clean it up when I scanned it back into the computer. I used the computer to create straight lines. I hope you can use it and that it is a blessing for you.

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have problems printing see the "CLICK HERE" to visit the How-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WHEN YOU SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you!

Hebrews 10:24-25 Print And Color Page,
 Consider How To Spur One Another on

I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. 

Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind support!

The photo format above is a JPEG, and sometimes people have problems getting it to work. The PDF below is often the one that works. It all depends on your computer. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 
There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with this picture.
  • The church scene can be different greens for the lawn and bushes, and trees.
  • The frame bars can be a warm color like orange or brawn.
  • The area behind the frame decorations can be a light color, like yellow or tan. 
  • The letters can be colored in easily, and dont forget to color the background behind the letters.
I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a fun time being creative with it.

Blessings and thank you,
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover issue 173

(c) A. E. Dozat. 3/19/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.