You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Luke 9:26 Print And Color Page, For Whoever is Ashamed of Me Bible verse

This is a free Luke 9:26 Printable Coloring Page.

I am happy to share with you another one of my coloring pages. This one is a printable coloring page of one of the most challenging things Jesus said, but a warning we must pay attention to.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching.

Luke 9:26 says,

"For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when He comes in His glory, and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels." Luke 9:26.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

MY ART

I spent about four hours designing, drawing, and tracing this over before posting. I wanted it to look like an ancient illuminated text. I tried to have different things to give it interest and to give you room to be creative.  I draw these by hand and do a lot of tracing things repeatedly to get them right. I hope you will have a lot of fun with it. 

PRINTING

If you need help printing,  CLICK HERE to go to my help page for some suggestions and tips. Or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon and you will receive as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, came, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you! 

Luke 9:26 print and color page, "Whoever is ashamed of me..."

I spend hours creating coloring pages like this. I am glad to do it because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

If you have problems printing, try the link below.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE to go to a file in PDF format. To print the PDF download, open the file at the bottom of your screen, then print from there. The download is temporary unless you save it.

THE ART

There are a lot of fun things that you can do to make this into a beautiful picture. Use fine-tipped markers or colored pencils.
The letters can be colored easily since they are opened.
The paisley designs can be color in several ways. 
There are flowers and a ribbon on the left border to color.
The frame bars can be something bright, and the background can be a pale hue. 

I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and Thank You
Bible Verse Activity Mini Magazine for Kids

(C) Adron D.  3/7/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.