You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, April 22, 2018

John 3:16 Print and Color Page Like An Illuminated Manuscript

I am glad to share my free John 3:16 print and coloring page with you

This free printable coloring page features a favorite Bible verse with letters to color in and illustrations that kids love to color.

John 3:16 5 says,

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16.

Coloring the words helps the kids learn the verse.
If you have problems printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

YOU CAN HELP SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART

When you support my blog for $3.50 a month through Patreon you will receive as my thank you gift an email with printable kids Bible activity pages I call BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY every week, it will include bonus pages not available elsewhere. You can use it for your club, class, camp, church, or home. Click the button below to go to my Patreon page.   

Thank you.

John 3:16 Print and Color Page

I draw these Bible verse printables because I love The Word of the Lord. I hope you are blessed by them. 


Thank You!

You might also like the John 5:12 printable. CLICK HERE.

Here is a link that has been modified to print better, it is a PDF.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format PDF.

If you print on cardstock then you can use markers or water-based paint.

There are a lot of ways it can be colored. I would suggest using a dark color for the lettering and a faint color for the background. The letters are opened and would be good to color in. Try a different color for the frame border. The flowers can be many colors and the hearts can be different reds or pinks.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, and Thank You
(c) Adron D.4/22/18
Isaiah 55:10-11