You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Matthew 4:19 Print and Color Page, Follow Me And I Will Make You Fishers Of Men

This is a free Matthew 4:19 Printable coloring page. 


ABOUT THE VERSE
This is a wonderful verse that invites you to be open to God. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too. It says so much and suggests much more. It is clear as a command and an invitation. It tells us we do not make ourselves into fishers of men. Still, He makes us fishers of men, so often we struggle to be dynamic and successful as his witness, but we are told in this verse it is dependent on following him, and he is the one who blesses us for it by and he is the source that makes us fishers of me.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on it. CLICK HERE.

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

If you want to study this verse, here is a link to a hub of commentaries on Matthew 4:19. CLICK HERE.

Matthew 4:19,

 "And He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.." Matthew 4:19.

ABOUT PRINTING
The image below should print fine on most devices, but if you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions. There is a PDF below that will work better on some printers. 

WOULD YOUR KIDS LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

Suppose you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month. In that case, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

Matthew 4:19 Print and Color Page,
Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men verse.

 I create free coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank You!

You might also like the Matthew 11:28-29 printable Come to me all who labor, CLICK HERE.

If you print on heavy cardstock paper, you may find that you can use watercolor paint or pens and inks.

CLICK HERE for a file in a portable universal format (PDF).

There are a lot of ways that you can get creative with this picture. The letters can be colored in. The frame bars can be a bright color. The paisley designs can be in different colors. Do not forget to fill in the background. Remember to use a lighter hue for the background behind the letters.

Blessings, and Thank You
© A. E. Dozat. 4/11/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support? Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.