You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

John 15:4 Print And Color Page, Abide In Me Bible Verse

I am happy to share my free John 15:4 printable and color page with you.

This verse is a favorite; it is the words of Jesus and a promise of fruit in our lives if we abide in him. Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the letters to the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done, the page is a reminder of God's Word. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

John 15:48 says, 

Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.." John 15:4.

I really worked on this one to get the grape clusters and the leaves to look right. I had to draw them over a few times, but they turned out the way I wanted after a while. I had to print the words from the computer and trace them around them to have some open areas for you to color in.  

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART?

Support my Bible verse coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month. As my thank-you gift, you will BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a kids activity bulletin every week full of fun puzzles, games, and activities. Use the button below to become a patron.

Become a Patron!

Thank you for your generous support.

ABOUT PRINTING

The image below is a JPEG like a word document, and most people can print it without problems but if you have trouble, try the PDF below. For help with printing CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print, page for some helpful suggestions or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

John 15:4 Print And Color Page, Abide in Me Bible Verse.

I am glad to draw these printable pages for you because I love God and His Word. I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!
The link below that has been modified to print better.

Some people have trouble getting the Word Doc above to work for them; the PDF should work fine if you do.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters a medium-dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the borders. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture, like red or orange. The grapes can be blue or purple. Try to use different greens on the leaves.
I hope you create a masterpiece!

Blessings, and thank you.
(c) Adron D. 5/23/18
Isaiah 55:10-11