You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Friday, July 6, 2018

Mark 10:45 Print and Color Page, The Son of Man Did Not Come to Be Served Bible Verse

This is a free Mark 10:45 print and color page. 


It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in the words helps you to remember the verse. When it is done the page is a reminder of God's Word.

THE VERSE

This verse is a classic of comfort and hope. It teaches us that Jesus came with a purpose. It teaches us that His purpose was not to do for himself any great thing but to do the greatest thing he could do for us.  It says he gave his life for us, it wasn't taken but he was willing to give it and let it happen. This scripture also teaches us the example of living for others and not for ourselves. 

Mark 10:45 says, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.Mark 10:45.

MY ART

I spent so much time creating this picture.  I printed and then traced the letters as outlines so you will be able to have an area to color.  I had to draw the vines and borders several times before I got it to look interesting and be in harmony with everything else. The cross scene at the bottom was very important to me because I wanted to illustrate the sacrifice of Christ. I hope you like my coloring page and that it is meaningful for you. 

ABOUT PRINTING

If you get stuck printing then see the "CLICK HERE" to go to my how to print page for some suggestions. You can try the updated link below in PDF format it should print better.

BECOME A PATRON

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive an email with links to BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity bulletin, every week. These will contain the BONUS pages that are available only to patrons. Click the button below.


Thank you for your support. 

Mark 10:45 Print and Color Page
The Son of Man Did Not Come To Be Served 

I do not charge you to print my coloring pages and I hope you print as many as you can use. I only ask that you consider making a small donation through Paypal to support my art
If the photo file does not print out nicely the PDF below will be a better choice for your printer.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal portable format, PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

There are a lot of areas a young artist can express himself in this picture. The letters can be filled in


with any color. The frame bars could be tan or dark brown. The leaves can be green and the flowers can be pink or red. You can use a different color behind the decoration in the border and even lightly color the background behind the letters.

I draw these Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's Word. I hope you are blessed by them. 

Blessings, and Thank You.
(c) Adron 5/31/17
Isaiah  55:10-11