You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Monday, August 6, 2018

Luke 14:11 Print And Color Page, "Those Who Exalt Themselves Will Be Hhumbled.

This is a free Luke 14:11 print and color page. 

I am happy to share with you another one of my printable coloring pages. Here is a printable coloring page that is fun to color and helps you memorize God's Word. This verse is a classic of comfort and hope. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Kids and adults both like to color the verse. Coloring the letters in words helps you to remember the verse. The page is a reminder of God's Word when it is done. It is a fun way to memorize scripture.

Luke 14:11 says,

"For all those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." Luke 14:11.

PRINTING

For help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions.  or try one of the updated files below. 

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art with a monthly gift $3:50 month gift through Patreon, and you will receive it as my thank you gift, BIBLE TIME FUN, WEEKLY every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages full of activities for kids in your church, Bible club, class, camp, VBS, school, and home.


Thank you!
 

Luke 14:11 print and color page, Those who humble themselves Bible verse

Even though it takes many hours, I am glad to draw these coloring pages because I love God’s Blessed Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

Here is a file that may print better on some devices. 

👉👉👉  CLICK HERE to print in a universal portable format. (PDF)

Blessings, and Thank You.
Sample of Kids Bible Activity Mini-Magazine

(c) Adron D, 8/6/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.