You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, September 30, 2018

2 Timothy 3:16-17 Print and Color Page, All scripture is God-breathed Bible Verse

2 Timothy 3:16-17 printable coloring page.

This is a favorite verse that teaches us that we can have confidence in God's Word. It tells us that we can use the Scripture to serve Him and His church. It lets us know how valuable the Word of the Lord is in our lives.  

ABOUT MY ART

I drew this coloring page for the kids in my Awana club, so they could have something to take home or color in a few spare minutes during the club.  I traced a lot of parts of different coloring pages to create it but used the computer to create the letters to the words. I hope you like it. 

2 Timothy 3:16-17 says,

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God[a] may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.2 Timothy 3:16.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly pledge of $3.50 and you will receive Bible activity printables every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. You can try the updated link below that should print better.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 Print and Color Page.
All Scripture is God-breathed

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages but I draw them because I love God's Word and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to support my Bible art. 


Thank you!

If the photo format doesn't work for you, the PDF file below will be better.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a PDF file.

I like to color the background a light blue and leave the dove white. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color, like the image at the bottom and the frame bars. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, and Thank You 
Bible Time Fun Weekly Sample Cover 171

(c) A. E. Dozat 9/30/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.