You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Acts 1:8 Print and Color Page, You will be my Witnesses in Jerusalem

Below is a free Acts 1:8 printable coloring page. 


This verse is a favorite; it is known as the great commission. It challenges you to consider where you need to share your faith. It is a great kid's craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Acts 1:8 says,

"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.Acts 1:8.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to learn more about this verse, I found a hub of commentaries on it for you. CLICK HERE to go to Bible Hub Commentaries. 

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you have trouble making the picture below print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions that may help, or you can try the updated PDF file below.

YOU CAN RECEIVE PRINTABLES WHEN YOU SUPPORT MY ART

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a donation of $3:50 a month (all of which cover administration and cost). When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's word.. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below. 


Thank You!

Acts 1:8 Print and Color Page,
You will be My Witnesses Bible Verse

Even though it takes hours, I draw these How to Draw Worksheets because I believe that when we have been blessed, it is so that we can become a blessing to others. I hope you enjoy these projects and that they help you.

Support my Bible art with a one-time gift through the Paypal button. 

Thank you for your kind support!

PDF
If the JPEG image above does not work, the PDF will be better. 

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF)

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light blue and leave the dove white. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. There are many places where you can add a splash of color, like the image at the bottom and the frame bars. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings, And Thank You
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover issue 171

(c) Adron 9/6/2018
Isaiah 55:9-10

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.