You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

John 13:14 Print And Color Page, Wash Each Others Feet Verse

I am delighted to share my free John 13:14 printable coloring page with you.

 This is a favorite verse that has challenged people of faith for generations. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

John 13:14 says, 

"Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet.John 13:14.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

ABOUT THE ART
This is my original art. It took an evening to draw and mostly traced it over a few times before I got it all the way that looked best. I wanted to make it look different, so I put some illustrations. I used the computer to do the straight lines and help with the lettering. It was a little complicated, but I think it is beautiful, and I hope you like it. 

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some helpful suggestions, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.


WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES?

If you support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a monthly pledge of only $3:50 a month, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity mini-magazine weekly. There will be BONUS material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It is a fun way to learn God's Word. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

John 13:12 Print and color page, 
Jesus washes disciple's feet verse.

Even though it takes hours, I am glad to create these coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank you for your kind support!

If the photo file does not work well, the PDF file is a good choice.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal (PDF) format.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light blue and leave the dove white. 
There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. 
There are many places where you can add a splash of color, like the image at the bottom and the frame bars. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will be able to get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings And Thank You,
Bible Time Fun Weekly cover 173

(c) A. E. Dozat. 9/18/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.