You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Print and Color Page For Ephesians 1:22-23 in Spanish, Efesios 1:22-23

I am delighted to share this Efesios 1:22-23 print and color page. 


This free printable coloring page is fun to color in. It is a great kids craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too,

Ephesians Efesios 1:22-23 says,

 "And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way.." Efesios 1:22-23 NIV.

PRINT THE PICTURE

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my HOW TO PRINT page for some suggestions or try the updated file below.

You can receive printable kids' Bible activity bulletin pages each week.

 
Please support my Bible art coloring pages through Patreon for $3:50 a month, and you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable every week as my thank-you gift. It is full of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you will want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank you. 

Print and Color Page for Efesios 1:22-23 Ephesians 1:22-23

I create these Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, but I am glad to do it for you. Feel free to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind and generous support!

PDF

If the JPEG photo doc gives you trouble, go straight to the PDF below.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters a medium-dark hue. There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the borders. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture, like red or orange.

Blessings, and Thank You,
(c) Adron 9/4/18 
Isaiah 55:10-11

May I share with you a ministry I support?  Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention.  Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin.  CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.