You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Salmos 46:10 Página de Impresión y Color, En Español,

Salmos 46:10  Printable coloring page. 

This is a wonderful verse that invites you to be open to God.

Adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

Psalm 46:10 says,

 "Quédense quietos, reconozcan que yo soy Dios. ¡Yo seré exaltado entre las naciones! ¡Yo seré enaltecido en la tierra!." Salmos 46:10 .

If you have problems printing, see the "HOW TO PRINT" tab above or try one of the UPDATED LINKS below that should print better.


YOU CAN RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and make a donation of $3:50 a month (all of which cover administration and cost). When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable bulletin every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. Visit my BIBLE ACTIVITIES TAB above to download the free version. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.

Salmos 46:10  Página de Impresión y Color, En Español by Mr. Adron.

I create Bible verse coloring printables for you for free. They take a long time to create, sometimes days, but I am glad to do it for you. You are welcome to print as many as you can use. Kindly support my art through the Paypal button below. 


Thank you for your kind support!

PDF
Below is a link to a file that has been modified to print better.

CLICK HERE for a file in a PDF.

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light color. I suggest coloring the letters a medium-dark hue. You can get creative with the border. I like to use a hot color for the frame bars around the picture, like red or orange.

Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)

Blessings and Thank You.
(c) Adron D. 9/8/2018
Isaiah 55:10-11