You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, October 7, 2018

1 Peter 1:24-25 Print And Color Page

Here is a free 1 Peter 1:24-25 printable coloring page. 

This is a favorite verse that has challenged the faithful for generations. It reminded us that our lives are here only for a brief time and that God's Word will endure forever. When we see these two ideas together, it almost begs the question that we should use our brief time for eternal things and not focus on only the here and now.

Children and adults like to color these pages since it helps a person to memorize the verse it, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word. It is a fun way to memorize the scripture.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

1 Peter 1:24-25 says, 

"“All people are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field; the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you.1 Peter 1:24-25.

I tried to make this one a little different by combining some elements of several other cooling pages. I had to trace each part several times to get it all to work together.  I am very happy with how it all turned out. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

For help making it print, CLICK HERE to see my how-to-print page or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART TO RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES 

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable mini-magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you! 

Free 1 Peter 1:24-25 Print and Color Page
Sometimes it takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the donate button to support my Bible art.


Thank You!

If the photo format gives you trouble, the PDF below should work.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color. 
The flowers can be all kinds of colors. 
You can make the frame bars bright. 
The letters can be dark blue, and the background behind the letters can be tan or light brown like parchment. 

I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Thank You, and God Bless.
Bible Time Fun Weekly Cover Sample

(c) Adron 10/7/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.