You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, November 18, 2018

Hebrews 11:6 Print and Color Page, Without Faith It is Impossible to Please Him

This is a free Hebrews 11:6 printable coloring page. 

This is a Powerful verse that has challenged people of faith for generations. It teaches us the importance of faith in our relationship with God. 
It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy too.

Hebrews 11:6 says,

And without faith, it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. Hebrews 11:6.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.👇👇👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

If you want to study this verse further, here is a link to a hub of commentaries.

MY ART
It may look simple, but I had to trace this three times before I got it right and was happy with it. I had many problems with the lettering, so I used the computer to create letters that you could color in. I hope you can use this coloring page in your home or church. 

ABOUT PRINTING THE PICTURE

If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit the how-to-print page or try the updated link below that should print better.

SUPPORT MY BIBLE ART, AND  YOU'LL RECEIVE WEEKLY PRINTABLES

Support my Bible art by becoming a Patron and making a pledge of $3:50 a month. When you do, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable magazine every week, including the BONUS material available only to patrons. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

 
Thank you! 


Hebrews 11:6 Print and Color Page, Without Faith Bible Verse. 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I create them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.

Use the Paypal button to make your donation.


Thank You!

If the image file above does not work for you, then the PDF below will.

👉👉👉 CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format. 

COLOR THE PICTURE

I like to color the background a light blue and leave the dove white. 
There are a lot of opportunities to be creative with the flowers and the borders. 
There are a lot of places where you can add a splash of color, like the images at the bottom and the frame bars. 
I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, and thank you,
Bible Time Fun Weekly sample

© A. E. Dozat. 11/18/18
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my Bible art through Patreon, and each week you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY as my thank-you.
Use the button below.