You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, January 3, 2019

1 Corinthians 10:31 Print and Color Page, Do It All For The Glory Of God, Bible Verse

Free 1 Corinthians 10:31 Bible verse printable coloring page.

This is a favorite Bible verse about doing everything for the Lord. It says that nothing is too small to be done in a way that honors Him.

SCROLL DOWN TO THE PDF FILE BELOW THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD AND PRINT

1 Corinthians 10:31 says.

"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." 1 Corinthians 10:31

I had to trace this picture two or three times, and then after scanning it into the computer, I had to clean it up a bit. It took a few hours, but I am glad it turned out so beautifully. I hope you like it.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you need help printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems. 

WOULD  YOUR KIDS LIKE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has pages of puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids.  You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You! 

1 Corinthians 10:31 Print and Color Page Do it All for the Glory of God

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I draw them because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you.


Thank You!

If the image above gives you trouble to print, then download and print the PDF below.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The letters can be colored in with colored pencil or fine-tipped markers. The flower can be colored in many different ways. The background can be a light hue, and the frame bars can be a contrasting color. You can color the words easily. 

Blessings And Thank You 
(c) Adron 1/3/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and you will receive the Bible activity magazine for kids every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!

Let me tell you about a ministry I am excited about and support. Because I believe in God's Word and the Gospel's power to change lives, I donate to the Southern Cross Bible Distribution Project- an outreach of the Southern Baptist Convention. Southern Cross distributes Bibles to internationals in their own language, particularly Mandarin. CLICK HERE  to visit their website so you may learn more about how to support them through prayer and other means.