You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, January 20, 2019

Psalm 42:1-2 Print and Color Page, As the Deer Pants for the Waters Bible Verse

Free Psalm 42:1-2  Print and color page for kids and adults. 


This printable is like a medieval illuminated page. Some people feel that coloring in the letters to the verse's words helps them memorize the scripture. It is a great Bible verse craft activity.

Psalm 42:1-2 says,

 "As the deer longs for streams of water, so I long for you, O God. I thirst for God, the living God. When can I go and stand before him?Psalm 42:1-2. NLT

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING
If you have problems printing, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page, or try one of the updated links below that should print better.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE BIBLE VERSE PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50. As my thank-you for your support, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's Bible verse activity magazine every week. CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Become a Patron! 

Thank you! 
Psalm 42:1-2 Print and Color Page
 As the Dears Pants for the Waters Bible Verse

My coloring pages are free, and you may print as many as you like. I only ask that you consider making a small contribution to support my art if you can. Please use the Paypal button to support my art. 


Thank you!

If the image file above does not work for you, then the PDF will be better.

CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers.

When you support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of $3.50, you will receive a printable Bible verse activity magazine every week.


Blessings, and Thank You
A. E. Dozat ©1/20/19
Isaiah 55:10-11