You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Free Jeremiah 15:16 Print and Color Page, Your Words Were Found And I Ate Them Bible Verse

This is a free printable coloring page of Jeremiah 15:16. 

It is perfect for children and adults, too, and makes a great Bible craft time activity.  The verse is one of the beautiful expressions of God's powerful word. It tells that the prophet Jeremiah had such a passion for God's word that he uses the allegory of eating them.

It helps you memorize the scripture when you color the letters, and when it is done, this is a beautiful reminder of the Bible's teaching. The letters can be colored in with colored pencils or fine-tipped markers.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

Jeremiah 15:16 says, 

"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O LORD, God of hosts.." Jeremiah 15:16.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. There is a link below that may print better if you have problems.

MY ART
I worked on this printable for a long time. I had to do a lot of tracing and revisions. But I am happy with how it turned out. 

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A BIBLE ACTIVITY BOOK EACH WEEK?


When you support my coloring pages blog through Patreon for $3:50 a month, you will receive my BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a printable children's activity magazine every week as my thank-you gift. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). It will have pages of fun puzzles, coloring pictures, and activities you want to share with your kids. Use the button below to become a supporter. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, came, VBS, Back yard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank you.  

Free Jeremiah 15:16 Print and color page,
Your words were found, and I ate them

I draw these printables because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button to donate. 

Thank You!

You might also like the Jeremiah 33:3 coloring page CLICK HERE to see it.

BELOW IS A LINK THAT IS FORMATTED TO PRINT BETTER.

👉👉👉CLICK HERE or a file in PDF format.

FOR MY SPANISH FRIENDS
Libre Jeremías 15:16 Imprime y colorea la página,
Tus palabras fueron encontradas y las comí

A continuación se muestra un enlace a un archivo en PDF que puede funcionar mejor si el anterior no funciona. (Below is a link to a file in PDF that may work better if the one above does not work. )

👉👉👉HAGA CLIC AQUÍ para la página para colorear en PDF. (CLICK HERE for the coloring page in PDF).


COLOR THIS PICTURE
You can do a lot with this coloring page.  There are hearts and flowers around the border and the picture at the bottom of a Bible. The letters can be colored in, and the background can be a contrasting color.  The frame bars can be a different color.  I hope you have fun. 

Blessings, Thank You,
Example of Bible Activity Booklet 144

(c) Adron D.2/21/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.