You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Free Mark 12:31 Print and Color Page, Love Your Neighbor as Yourself Bible verse

I am delighted to share my Mark 12:31 printable coloring page. 


This is a wonderful verse that has challenged people of faith for generations. It is the command to love your neighbor. We really need to learn and practice this truth. It is a great kids' craft or coloring page for adults to enjoy. It is a command that we need to remember now more than ever.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.  👇👇👇

Children and adults like to color these pages since it helps a person memorize the verse, and when it is displayed, it is a reminder of God's Word.

In context, Mark 12:28-31 says,

 And one of the scribes came and, having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these. Mark 12:31.

MY ART

I wanted to have the main verse as the center of the drawing and the context passage somewhere. It took a lot of work to get it to all come together. I traced and copied parts of other coloring pages and then scanned them into the computer where I assembled them and then spent a couple of hours cleaning it up. The words in the context passage were challenging to get in place, but it finally worked out. Because there were so many words, I wanted to keep the art a little simpler but still have a lot for you to color in. I think I hit a nice balance with the vines. I hope you like it.   

A WORD ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble making the image below to print, then CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page for some suggestions if you get stuck printing this coloring page. There is an updated pdf link below that should print better.

DO YOU WANT TO RECEIVE A PRINTABLE BIBLE BOOKLET EACH WEEK?

Support my Bible art with a monthly pledge of only $3:50. You will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.

Thank you!  

Free Mark 12:31 Print and Color Page 
Love Your Neighbor as Yourself 

It takes me hours to draw these coloring pages, but I am glad to create them for you because I love God's Word, and I hope they are a blessing to you. Use the Paypal button below to make your donation.  


Thank You!

If the image above gives you trouble, the PDF will work better.

👉👉👉   CLICK HERE for a file in PDF format.

FOR MORE COLORING PAGES
I have many more coloring pages. To go to a list of direct links to hundreds of my coloring pages CLICK HERE. 

COLOR THE PICTURE
There are many ways to color this picture to make it beautiful. Kids like to color with crayons, but if you try colored pencils, you will get into the smaller areas. My favorite coloring pencils are Prismacolor. Prismacolor pencils can be found at Staples, Michaels, or Hobby Lobby. (I always look for coupons online.)There are vines and flowers and a heart around the border. The letters are open, so you can color them in. You can color the background and the frame bars to give contrast.

Blessings, and Thank You,
Bible Activity Mini-Magazine for Kids 

(c) Adron 2/5/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

For a pledge of only $3.50 a month through Patreon, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's Bible verse activity booklet every week. Use the button below to get started.



Become a Patron!