You do not need to contact me to ask permission to print a bunch of my coloring pages for your school, church, or free event. I am glad to offer them. Please use the Paypal button to make your donation. See the permissions and restrictions statement in the footer for more details.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

Free Print And Color Greeting Card of Encouragement With Bible Verse 2 Thessalonians 3:16

This is a free little printable greeting card that you can print out and color by hand. 

Just fold it, write something inside, and it is ready to give. It is a verse of encouragement about doing all for the glory of God. It is a great kids' craft or project for adults to enjoy too.

SCROLL DOWN TO ACCESS THE FREE PDF.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DONATION!

It will fit in the standard invitation envelope that you can get at any office supply store. Print on cardstock, like 80 lb or heavier paper, stiff and firm. After it is printed, cut it in half at 5.5 inches (assuming US measurements of an 8.5 x 11 sheet) and then fold it in half down the middle. Color with sharpies or pencils.

The Bible verse on the cover is  "I pray that the Lord, who gives peace, will always bless you with peace. May the Lord be with all of you.2 Thessalonians 3:16. CEV.

Why pay five dollars for a card when you can print this for pennies? And when you color it in, it has a personal touch.

ABOUT PRINTING

If you have trouble printing the image below or are printing on A-4 sized paper, CLICK HERE to visit my how-to-print page. I have some helpful tips for you there. Or you can use the link below that may print better if you have problems.

WANT TO RECEIVE BIBLE ACTIVITY PRINTABLES EACH WEEK?


When you make your monthly pledge of only $3:50, you will receive BIBLE TIME FUN WEEKLY, a children's activity printable booklet every week. (CLICK HERE to see a list of free samples). You will receive additional material available only to patrons, as well as an editable Word Doc. It has puzzles, coloring pictures, and games for the kids. You can share it with the kids in your church, Awana Bible club, class, camp, VBS, Backyard Bible club, school, and home. Use the button below.


Thank You!

Free Print And Color Greeting Card with 2Thessalonians 3:16

I create these free Bible verse coloring pages because I love God's word, and I hope you are blessed by them. I am more than glad to do it for you. You may print as many of my coloring pages as you can use. Use the Paypal button to make your donation. 


Thank You!


PDF
Below is a file that should work if the image above does not work for you.

CLICK HERE for a file in a universal format (PDF). 

I spent two days drawing this, and I hope you enjoy coloring this picture as much as I enjoyed drawing it. I know you will have a wonderful time with it.

Blessings, And Thank You.
(C) Adron 2/3/19
Isaiah 55:10-11

Support my coloring pictures blog through Patreon with a monthly gift of $3.50, and as my thank you for your support, you will receive a Bible activity printable magazine every week. Click the button below.

Become a Patron!